Sunday 11 March 2007

Will I be able to watch England v France?

Sitting here waiting for the power to come back on at 8:30pm and hoping that the cable TV station does not lose theirs then because TV5 Monde is showing the match live! In case you get the wrong idea I should mention that cable TV for us is on a shared line with at least 3 of the landlord's family's houses and is a very fuzzy picture on my laptop. I could go round to watch it at the Hotel Manaslu where Sheila's sister is staying but if the picture is any good here I'd prefer to watch it in the comfort of home.

 

Gill and Reg are off to Chitwan tomorrow followed by Pokhara on Friday. If our plans work out, we'll join them in Pokhara on Saturday for a short stay before returning on Monday. I discovered this morning that in between I've got to go to Lucknow in India for work – leave Tuesday, return Friday so hopefully all the travel arrangements will go smoothly. Almost 10 years since I've been to India, although Delhi must have changed a lot I'm not expecting Lucknow to much different.

 

OK, power's on, we've got a TV signal and the match starts in 10 mins.

 

Cheers

Roshan

No comments: