Sunday 2 March 2008

Very interested in all Commie parties - not!

In case you share the view of a friend who found my news about the number of Communist parties in Nepal less than riveting I thought I should pass on her exciting news from Bognor.

  
Somebody in Barnham was fined £155 for throwing a fag butt
[for Americans I should explain that this is a cigarette end] out of a car window.
 
Rabbit baiting by the beach huts at Blakes road.
[fantastic, maybe this will stop the little b****rs nesting under the floorboards of our house]
 
Ireland short of priests, and people enrolling as teachers for peace and quiet due to increased truancy.
[maybe this item wasn't in the Bognor Observer]

 

Boy it's going to be hard to cope with all this excitement when we return. Anyway, thanks to Heather for keeping us up to date and standing in for me on Mothering Sunday.

Cheers

Roshan

No comments: