Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas

As I write this, most of you in the UK will be preparing for your big Christmas lunch (or if you follow our family's tradition, just recovering from a large late breakfast) and those in the southern hemisphere will probably already be asleep after having eaten and drunk too much. We've just finished our Christmas dinner of tandoori chicken (a real rarity for us on our almost veggie diet) and roast potatoes followed by a delicious mini Christmas pud and even some wine. All this leaves me, in proper Christmas style, well and truly stuffed. All I need now is some junk TV to fall asleep in front and it would be a totally traditional Christmas. However as it is distinctly chilly in the flat I think I'll follow normal practice and curl up in bed with a hot water bottle and a book. Back to work tomorrow.

Hope you have/had a great Christmas.

Cheers

Roshan

No comments: