Wednesday 21 June 2006

Thoughts on a J cloth

After a tingle of excitement ran through me when doing the washing up with a brand new J cloth (admittedly cut in half on the grounds of economy but who needs them that big anyway) my first thought was "What a sad git you've become (or always were)". Rather than go down this masochistic path any further I reflected on how much we used to take for granted, now don't have and frankly don't feel any the worse for not having. Amongst other things, an endless supply of new (whole) J cloths, a dishwasher, washing machine, TV (OK, more than one TV), all 637 Sky channels, one and a half freezers.................  Life is so much simpler here.
 
This message will self destruct the minute I set foot in the UK again.
 
Cheers
Roshan
 
P.S. The last post with lots of photos is courtesy of Josie who (a) has an internet connection 100s of times faster than ours and (b) has more patience than I have to upload them from an e-mail Sheila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr B and I have posted you a whole brand new pack of full-sized Tesco value J cloths for your washing and wiping pleasure you sad old git!

Enjoy...when they arrive, eventually!

j.x